Rolling Hills MissionRolling Hills is dedicated to reaching each student by building positive relationships, providing a rigorous and relevant education, and instilling the positive values and attitudes that are necessary for college and career readiness and lifelong success in a diverse and global society.
Rolling Hills Elementary Vision
Rolling Hills is a place where…
- The learning community embraces a collaborative learning environment in which staff, students, families, and the community are actively included and involved.
- The learning community creates and sustains a school built upon safety, sharing, mutual support, and respect.
- The staff customizes learning to meet the individual needs of every student. Students are confident in their ability to achieve, actively engage in authentic learning, and exhibit positive enthusiasm for school.
- Effective resources including funding, personnel, and the flexible use of time are sought and applied to maximize learning for all.
At Rolling Hills, each member of our learning community will…
- Model the six pillars of character (Trustworthiness, Respect, Responsibility, Fairness, Caring, and Citizenship).
- Make a personal commitment to the mission and vision.
- Be open to pursuing and applying innovative and effective approaches to meet the needs of the individual child. • Hold themselves accountable for the success of every child.
- Know the why of what we are doing.
- Be adaptable and flexible